Increase Results and Business in Just Two Days
Dates: Saturday-Sunday, June 10-11, 2017
Workshop Price: $325
Location: Florida School of Massage
CE Credits: NCBTMB: 18 ★ Florida: 18
12 Reasons You’ll Be Happy You Took This Workshop:
- You’ll leave knowing how to give a full relaxing foot reflexology session.
- You’ll know how and when to integrate reflexology into a therapeutic massage session.
- Your massage sessions will yield greater results with less physical effort on your part.
- You’ll be able to help people with physiological challenges as well as anatomical ones.
- Most people love to have their feet “worked”
- Thousands of people suffer with chronic foot pain.
- Reflexology is easier on your body than doing massage.
- You’ll know the location of 39 reflexes on the feet.
- You’ll know how to safely incorporate hydrotherapy and essential oil therapy into your sessions.
- You’ll earn continuing education credits.
- You’ll STAND OUT IN THE CROWD of thousands of other bodyworkers.
- You’ll have fun!
Sheet to put down on table/chair; pillows (if you like under your head or knees when receiving); top sheet or blanket (if you get cold when receiving); foot tub; towel; colored marking pencils; writing implement; foot cream or lotion.
Manual and large, colored foot reflexology chart provided.
About the instructor:
Karen Ball, NBCR, LMT
Has practiced reflexology professionally since 1983 and has taught at FSM since 1989. Through the Academy of Ancient Reflexology, she presents introductory and advanced trainings in conventional reflexology, Thai reflexology and related subjects throughout the United States and Canada. She currently serves as the President of the Reflexology Association of America.