How to Relieve Chronic Foot Pain
April 1 @ 9:00 am - April 2 @ 6:00 pm$325
Dates: Saturday – Sunday, April 1-2, 2017
Time: 9 AM – 6 PM
Workshop Price: $325
Location: Florida School of Massage
CE Hours: ARCB: 18 ★ RAC: 5 ★ NCBTMB: 16 ★Florida: 18
To Register: academyofancientreflexology.com
Thousands of adults suffer from chronic foot pain due to bunions, hammertoes, gout, plantar fasciosis, peripheral neuropathy, bone spurs, arthritis, metatarsalgia (including Morton’s neuroma), tarsal tunnel syndrome, injuries, surgery or just plain over use. With coaching and a customized session from a trained practitioner, these people do not have to live with debilitating pain!
In this experiential class you will learn:
- the causes of the above-listed conditions;
- pre-disposing contributors to foot pain and how they can be offset;
- reflexology protocols to address bunions, hammertoes, peripheral neuropathy, plantar fasciitis and tarsal tunnel syndrome;
- simple actions you can teach clients that can prevent and/or lessen their foot pain;
- the advantages and disadvantages of shoes; which to wear and when.
You will receive an illustrated manual and access to a video of the hands-on protocol to reference.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
Certified reflexologists; massage therapists with at least an introductory level of reflexology education (2+ days)
Sheet; foot tub; towel; long rope or belt or scarf (for stretching); writing utensil; highlighting pen and either shea or cocoa butter.
About the instructor:
Karen Ball, NBCR, LMT
Has practiced reflexology professionally since 1983 and has taught at FSM since 1989. Through the Academy of Ancient Reflexology, she presents introductory and advanced trainings in conventional reflexology, Thai reflexology and related subjects throughout the United States and Canada. She currently serves as the President of the Reflexology Association of America.