Relieve your clients’ “Low Back Blues”
January 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - January 19, 2020 @ 6:00 pm$295 – $345
Creative Trigger Point Solutions for Low Back & Hip Pain — Freeing the Pelvis to Balance the Spine
Workshop Price: $295 until Nov. 30; $345 after
Location: Florida School of Massage, Gainesville, FL
CE Hours: 16
To Register: http://www.beyondtriggerpoints.com/Back/
In this fun, fast-paced Hands-On Intensive, you’ll learn proven Connect-The-Dots Myofascial Trigger Point protocols for solving stubborn low back & hip pain conditions. Gain new tools & discover strategies you can apply to any region of the body; get Self-Care training plus 6 weeks FREE Follow-Up Online Enrichment. In just 2 days you’ll upgrade your therapist skill set to a higher level of professionalism. Discover innovative pain relief strategies you can apply in any region of the body to solve your clients’ stubborn pain conditions.
If you are serious about advancing your career, this Seminar is a great way to “professionalize” your practice:
- Develop your “Pain Detective” skills to accurately treat stubborn low back conditions
- Integrate these techniques in your practice using the Connect the Dots SystemSM Treatment Protocol
- Design treatment protocols for the 8 most commonly affected muscles causing low back & hip pain
- Upgrade your intake & evaluation skills & create step-by-step progressive protocols that really work
- Practice a faster, less demanding method to restore range of motion – works with any muscle!
“I have taken all of the Beyond Trigger Points courses with Cathy Cohen. They have been the
best tool I have ever learned for my practice. When people come in with different pains in
parts of their body, to be able to really target where to work has been very helpful!
Cathy is an awesome teacher.” Patti Reed, LMT, Naples, FL
Cathy Cohen, LMT is a Master Teacher & Board-Certified Myofacscial Trigger Point Therapist who trained with
Trigger Point Therapy’s founder, Dr. Janet Travell. Cathy has mentored over 2,600 therapists in her innovative
Connect The Dots SystemSM of Trigger Point therapy designed to easily integrate into traditional massage practice.